[OM] Re: Dazed and Confused-FL50 questions and E330 failure

Subject: [OM] Re: Dazed and Confused-FL50 questions and E330 failure
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 08:32:02 -0700
Hey Ian....they seem ok...how would I know if one were lose? And then
what could I do about it? This is an interesting question, as there does
seem to be a bit of "play" in the mount/lens after it is locked into
position. Meaning I can jiggle the lens from side to side if I try. Me
thinks that's no good...
Candace