[OM] (Last) OM stuff for sale

Subject: [OM] (Last) OM stuff for sale
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 23:18:28 +0100
Hi Folks,

Today I decided to go for the E-systems macro flash set I was offered
the other day. Some extra money is needed, so the remainder of my OM
stuff is on sale. It is the most valued part of the extensive OM-set I
had. It has not effectively been used over the last two years so there
is no real excuse to keep it any longer. I kept if for emotional resons
up to now, since I bought the body brand new in 1979 from my first
holyday job.

1) OM-2n black #5900xx
Some scuffing on the bottom plate and top-edges. Technically 100%. Auto
and manual exposures are correct. Shutterspeeds are correct (all wthin
1/3rd stop). Includes Shoe 4.
Sold together with MC Zuiko 1.4/50mm #8532xx, including generic lens
hood.
Asking price EUR 90,00

2) Olympus MC Zuiko 2.8/24mm #1870xx
Glass is clear (no scrathes or damaged coating), no fungus, little dust
inside, snappy aperture (no oil), slight scuffing on aparture ring and
lens mount, complete with original hood and hard case.
Asking price EUR 110,00

3) Olympus Zuiko Auto-T 2.8/100mm # 1933xx
Glass is clear (no scrathes or damaged coating), no fungus, some dust
inside, snappy aperture (no oil), hardly any scuffing, complete with
original hood
Asking price EUR 120,00

4) Olympus T-32 flash
100% funtional, no cracks or deep scratches. Little scuffing, clean
battery compartment. one of the tabs of the battery cover is broken off,
but cover still closes well.
Asking price EUR 40,00

5) Olympus TTL Auto Cord T 0.6m
from shoe 4 to T-series flash (could not find this one back in the
E-SIF, but definitely is for use with T-series flash, not F-280), boxed
Asking price EUR 25,00

I accept Paypal, cash and International money transfers. I ship from the
Netherlands Insured (or not, at your choice). 10 days inspection period
granted and no questions asked return policy, but without shipping
costs.

Best offers are also considered, especially when combining items. I have
some other small stuff allready on Eb*y, so please check them out.
Contact me off list if interested. I will make photo's upon request.

Kind regards,

Wiliam Wagenaar