[OM] Re: P&S question

Subject: [OM] Re: P&S question
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 19:01:38 -0800
Steve's Digicams has a list of recommended cameras on his site.
Scroll down to entry level. All nice little cameras for less than
$150.  Mostly 4 MP.

http://www.steves-digicams.com/best_cameras.html

Dave Eschells has a similar list for tight budgets:

http://www.imaging-resource.com/WB/WB.HTM?view=dp_cheap

These recommendations are pretty good I think because these guys test
LOTS of cameras and are actually using their sophisticated judgment,
not just listing cameras by price.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA