[OM] Re: Quick Q for Dr. Flash

Subject: [OM] Re: Quick Q for Dr. Flash
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 22:01:33 -0800 (PST)
Should work just fine.

The only issue with third party flashes is that if you want to connect multiple
flashes up with
t-cords, using the multi-adapter, the voltages/current sink etc, might not be
compatible if they
are not all the same brand. My guess is in reality most will work together,
given the requirements
are are not too critical, but it depends on the actual internal design. Some
flashes (eg T32) use
an isolating diode in the trigger circuit meaning even high trigger voltage
flashes, can be mixed
with low trigger voltage flashes which use such isolation.

Tim Hughes