[OM] Re: Which spyware

Subject: [OM] Re: Which spyware
From: Stuart Robinson <restmengi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 08:19:36 +0000
It's not exactly a spyware programme but, I've used Startupmonitor for a
few years now too. It's a small freeware prog that just runs in the
background using hardly any memory at all. When any other prog registers
an executable command to run at system startup you get a pop up box
asking yes or no. I wouldn't not have it & have found it amazing how
many progs try to either do just that or install some other software my
system, without the monitor I'd be non the wiser.

Stu