[OM] Re: Trash or treasure?

Subject: [OM] Re: Trash or treasure?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 09:23:48 EST

In a message dated 12/5/2006 8:09:08 A.M. Central Standard Time,
chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The  really flat one looks interesting.  Must be for really wide angle or
else is cut off from a longer hood.  However, I haven't a clue what
either of them are and I'd be taking a risk in even calling them  Olympus

The flat one might be for the 35mm shift/21mm f3.5 or an outside  chance the
21mm f2.  It doesn't really look like the hood to the 35-105mm,  although that
might be a more likely candidate to find in this kind mix.   If someone were
real interested they might ask him the question.  In  another auction he
states that he has a 180mm f2.8, which he doesn't, although  the case one of
the
lenses is kept in is a 180mm f2.8 case.  This guy  doesn't appear to know what
he has, however an interested party might walk him  through the process of
figuring it out.  Bill  Barber