[OM] Re: [OT] New camera...

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] New camera...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 14:47:29 +0000
Eeek!  I'm sorry to hear that, Johan.  But don't feel shame, only
remorse that you, yet another immensely stupid male has been ensnared
by the evil *Bay :-).  I find that admitting my lesser intelligence
(compared with the Matriarch's) works after a while.  Don't forget to
offer to put it up for auction again ;-)

Chris