[OM] Re: [OT] New camera...

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] New camera...
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 10:24:50 EST

In a message dated 12/5/2006 9:02:02 A.M. Central Standard Time,
bs.pearce@xxxxxxx writes:

Actually, all the lenses are going cheap now, except the 40. An outfit  that
serves many photographers for a lifetime is the classic  50-80-150.

I can enable in more than one  system!

Bill, you are multi-talented person.  Hmm, 50-80-150mm.  My  snipes have all
been bottom feeding.  Guess I need to up the ante a  bit.

I cut my teeth on Tri-X, however have been using a bit of Ilford HP5 lately
and given a recent raffle win, will be using it a bit more.  I like the  grain
structure in the HP5 because it reminds me a bit of the grain of  yesteryear
and it also is easy to focus on with somewhat older eyes. My tope  entry was
done with HP5.

Do I really need a Hasselblad?

Bill Barber