[OM] Re: E-330 price drop

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330 price drop
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 15:28:30 +0000
On 05/12/06, Jez Cunningham <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Talking of Digital Depot:
>
> *Unbeatable Olympus E-1 Lens Kit offer
> *The E-1 is the professional working tool for Pro-photographers with a
> demand for high quality.
> Includes Zuiko 14-45mm lens & FREE Paintshop Pro 5, 1GB Kingston CF, Unity
> 8x21 binoculars, E-System book,
> *ALL FOR ONLY £399*

I'd spotted that already - problem with that deal is it's got too many
things I don't want (like the lens, book, bins, CF card and software).
 I'd be very tempted to get one as a second body if it were to be
offered by itself for <£300.  Then again, I might resist and stick
with just the E-300 and see what happens next.