[OM] Re: Inspiration needed - totally on topic

Subject: [OM] Re: Inspiration needed - totally on topic
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 09:52:53 -0600
On 12/5/06, AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Joel Frostbite Wilcox wrote:
> > P.S. I'm going to be in a far, far better place (HI),
>
> So what is the camera kit going to look like this time?  C8080
> still going to be part of the kit or are you taking the Panny or
> E-1?
>
> AG

Heh.  I was thinking it was going to be the E-1 until about 20 minutes
ago.  I think it will be the E-330 now, assuming Adorama actually has
them and sends me one.  Reading the manual will give me something to
do on the flight and I'll be just like most of the other passengers
that way.

Otherwise, the kit will look like what went to Isle Royale, mostly:
14-54, 50-200, TC-1.4 (which I hope actually to use this time), OM
adapter and Z 90/2.  I'm taking a laptop this time and will just store
to cards.  I won't be shooting as much as I did on Isle Royale and I
didn't fill all my cards there.

Probably take the Big Bogen if I can weather the wife's ridicule.
It's not that she has to carry it or my bags, but I'm sure she worries
about having to care for an invalid someday.

Joel W.