[OM] Re: E-330 price drop

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330 price drop
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 12:41:12 -0500
We'll never know of course, but they may have been sitting on
inventory for too long, complained to Oly and got compensated.  Or Oly
created a "move 'em out promotion" that they're selling to dealers.

If other dealers follow suit in the next couple weeks, it's simply an
Oly program and Adorama beat everyone else out of the gate.

Bit late in the holiday season though . . .

my two lux worth/ScottGee1