[OM] Re: [OT] New camera...

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] New camera...
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 09:59:14 -0800 (PST)
> Can I a least use it ones or twice? And try to show  her(the
> ice princess), through the stunning result, that Ida  deserves
> medium format photos?

Of course!  Make sure you take a "keeper" photograph.  Nothing
too artsy, in fact, plain and simple.  Women like that kind of
pictures of their kids.

> Hate to tell you, buddy, but this ain't one you are going to
> win.  She  will stay hacked off until she is tired of being
> hacked off.  The best you  can hope for, while you take cover
> and keep your head down, is that it may pass quickly.  Its
> duration is probably a function of the frequency and
> severity of past indiscretions.  Hang in there, it will get
> better.

I can tell Bill speaks from experience.  Jewelry is usually a
good equalizer.  Another is "Honey, let's go shopping for a new
dress for you."  She will absolutely torture you with hours of
waiting in lingerie and "does this make my hips look fat?" type
of questions.  During those hours that seem to drag on for
weeks, she will have exacted her revenge.  But in the end,
you've got your camera and your wife has that slinky black
dress.  Sounds like a win-win to me.

AG-bring a book-Schnozz

http://new.mail.yahoo.com