[OM] Re: Thin UV Filter

Subject: [OM] Re: Thin UV Filter
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 12:05:50 -0700
Thank you, Bill :-)
You are so right, the air here ain't what it used to be...even a few
years ago. It's amazing how much haze we have. This morning I was trying
to get a shot of the huge moon...I think it was about 10 degrees out.
Anyhow, I couldn't get anything decent, the haze was just too much.
81A...and I can use this on my E-thingies? :-) Currently I only own the
SMC Hoya UV filters. This filter you're talking about will be a great
Christmas list item for myself, doncha think? ;-)
Candace