[OM] Re: OT Portraits with 2 mp [was Musings on Megapixels III]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Portraits with 2 mp [was Musings on Megapixels III]
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 15:08:20 -0800 (PST)
> Back in love again, eh?  A month or two ago I thought you
> wouldn't have given a plugged nickel for it.  Low resolution
> images were bad for business, etc., etc.  What happened  :-)

Different part of the business.  Stock sales is where I need the
stinkin pixels.  Art print sales too.  Portraiture, the E-1
rules.

Right now, my 2007 season is totally up in the air.  Haven't
booked a single wedding, just several events.  Don't even know
where I'll be living.  No hurry to get new equipment until
things are less nebulous.

AG

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com