[OM] Re: Ooops..bought something

Subject: [OM] Re: Ooops..bought something
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 14:12:05 -0500
It certainly looks nice.

OK, that's two inadvertent buys this week.  Do these things happen in threes?

Does this happen via snipe?

There are a couple skilled repair technicians associated with this
list.  I'd start with either of them.

One is:

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net

Can't find the contact info for the other at the moment . . .

Good luck!

ScottGee1