[OM] Re: Zion NP

Subject: [OM] Re: Zion NP
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 19:17:34 -0600
On 12/6/06, NSURIT@xxxxxxx <NSURIT@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> If you only had a couple of hours, how would one maximize their very brief
> visit.  I'll be passing by it on Monday, flying low and fast with most of a
> darkroom, a ton of used children's clothes, stroller, swing, Christmas gifts
> and
>  various other stuff.  I'll be on a tight schedule as I'm trying to get to
> Golden for the birth of a grandchild.  What must I see that will make me  want
> to go back, soon?  Bill Barber

This time of year you should be able to drive through the whole park.
Honestly, that's about all you can do in a couple of hours, but it's
well worth it.  You will have time to stop here and there and gaze for
a period of time and grab some snaps.  What you will see will make you
want to go back.  Guarantee you that one.

Joel W.