[OM] Re: Ooops..bought something

Subject: [OM] Re: Ooops..bought something
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 08:50:35 -0500
Frozen self timer?  Maybe they just couldn't move the switch. Could mean
that it's now got hidden rust damage. Impact
damage, rewind shaft bent.  So much can be wrong with an OM-4, but at
$31, who cares?  Might be okay.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net