[OM] Re: Visit to the Apple Store (OT mostly)

Subject: [OM] Re: Visit to the Apple Store (OT mostly)
From: "Bob Whitmire" <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 14:30:40 -0500
Thanx for the suggestion, and the link, which I read. But building my own
system is pretty much out of the question. I know it ain't that hard,
because I've all but done it a couple of times, but one of the reasons I'm
seriously contemplating the switch to Apple is that I'm tired of messing
with PCs. It seems to be time in my life when I want to put down the tool
box, hang up the coveralls, and just mess with pictures on my computer.

--Bob