[OM] Re: What's wrong with this picture...

Subject: [OM] Re: What's wrong with this picture...
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 17:14:35 -0400
I was in the market yesterday for a 77mm cir. polarizer yesterday, and I
looked at those. I probably should have gone for it, but ended up ordering
this slightly used Tiffen one instead, # 300056784599. It's not in the same
league, I know.
However, I did try ordering a different cheaper item from a Hong Kong
seller, # 110064204636.
Everyone has to get burned sometime on that site, so I figure I may as well
get my turn in.
Wayne