[OM] Re: aperture and lightroom - sorry mac users only

Subject: [OM] Re: aperture and lightroom - sorry mac users only
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 17:53:45 +0100
True, that maybe where they are aiming, but even if you shoot 100 a week
they are still very useful tools. I get my fun from the camera not the
post processing so any tools that help reduce the time spent doing that
are useful in my book.  I think that lightroom will be priced more
reasonably than we expect, which may in turn force aperture prices to
drop, here's hoping anyway.

IanW

maybe I am doing something wrong but bridge is soo slow