[OM] Re: [OT] Computer question

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Computer question
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 01:07:30 +0000
I would get an altrernative firewall that's les problematic. Agnitum used to
do a free personal version of Outpost - now I think they just do a timed
trial of outpost Pro :(
But even that will do the job better than ZA until you decide to buy or get
another f/w.
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters