[OM] Re: aperture and lightroom - sorry mac users only

Subject: [OM] Re: aperture and lightroom - sorry mac users only
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 07:28:35 +0000
Thanks for that advice, Ian.  I am giving it a go today.  Although I
go to work on Saturdays during the Winter, I have an incipient cold
and cannot fly.  While my colleagues do their bit with their students
in the air I shall play/work at Aperture on my MacBook in my office.

I should be interested to see how good it is at making web pages ...

Chris