[OM] Re: [OT] Computer question

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Computer question
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 02:25:06 -0800
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> That could be.  I have recently started using an email address on my own
> site which is hosted by ICDsoft and then forwarded to my Comcast ISP.
> But I don't know why they would start and stop the blacklist several times.

I was receiving list mail through IDCsoft and it became quite
unreliable. I think everything came through eventually, but when and in
what order seemed random.

I switched to gmail and it has been perfect. I do receive my own posts
using POP through Thunderbird.

Later I resubscribed with IDCsoft for a bit and watched it compared to
gmail. Always slower and often way slower. Still using IDCsoft for
outgoing and that's fine.

Moose