[OM] FS: DZ 11-22mm

Subject: [OM] FS: DZ 11-22mm
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 11:15:20 -0500
Hello all,

Since I have made the leap up to the 7-14mm I am going to have to let my
11-22mm go. The 11-22mm is in near perfect condition and has only been used
outdoors for one session. All other use has been indoor and not very
frequently at that. I purchased a Mack warranty for this lens that still has
I believe 3 years left on it and I will include the transfer to the new
owner at my cost (only valid in the US I think). The lens comes with both
caps, hood, box & papers intact. Pictures are available on request. I am
asking $650 with shipping to any US address included, overseas buyers will
be at cost. Paypal or MO for payment would be preferred. MBG to list members
if not totally pleased.

All replies off list please :)

Thanks, Dan S.