[OM] Re: What is CA?

Subject: [OM] Re: What is CA?
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 12:25:52 -0500
Sorry, gents.  NOT a DO.  Just an IS.

That said, there are a wealth of reviews of both lenses at the FM
site.  DO here:

http://tinyurl.com/cahc6

Bokeh is mentioned in a number of the reviews.  Interestingly,
to sample pix.

Non-DO here:

http://tinyurl.com/yap9zp

You will need to be registered to read them.  Bottom line -- the
non-DO is preferred overall.

ScottGee1