[OM] Re: New E-thingy rumours

Subject: [OM] Re: New E-thingy rumours
From: "khen lim" <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 03:47:03 +0800
Chuck

Sometimes you - or for that matter, certain other people - might not realise
that what might be a joke to you might not be to those who feel victimised.
It's called "insensitivity." It might not be to you but you're not me. I
wouldn't abuse your name or anyone else's. And the interesting thing is that
it took someone else to tell you that. The world would be a better place if
people like you were to just take a step back and show some respect for one
another's names.
Please don't respond with more reasons on your part. I'm not interested to
hear it.

K.

On 09/12/06, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sorry you took it that way.  It wasn't meant to be.
>
> Chuck Norcutt
>

> Robert Lewis wrote:
>
> > Chuck,
> >
> > That's just rude.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Robert Lewis
> >

> > Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 15:50:18 -0500
> > From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > Subject: [OM] Re: New E-thingy rumours
> >
> > Well, surprise!  You are still here.  You've been so quiet I
> > thought
> > you'd gone away.  Yes, you're correct.  I Khen't spell Khen.  :-)
> >
> > Chuck Norcutt

> > List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> > List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com