[OM] Re: Tamron 1.4x problem...

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron 1.4x problem...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 15:16:32 -0500
Sorry, but after Alan's note I realized it's still not clear to me
what's separating.  Is the lens separating from the adapter at their
normal mounting flange juncture (lens mount not latched) or is the lens
separating from its Adapatall II adapter and leaving the Adaptall II on
the front of the 1.4X (adapter latch not latched)?

Chuck Norcutt