[OM] Re: Product "grab" shot

Subject: [OM] Re: Product "grab" shot
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 06:16:37 +0000
The link goes over two lines - you need both parts.
Try this:
http://photos.imageevent.com/puma_cat/commercialandstudiophotography/PorscheCarreraWebSJS.jpg
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -

>From: "R S" <darkbulb@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [OM] Re: Product "grab" shot
>Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 21:11:13 -0800
>

>I get a permission access error when clicking on your included link
>
>/Rich
>
>On 12/9/06, Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >

> > I know Moose really likes his 5D, so I thought he might like to see a
> > grab shot I got with
> > one today...
> >
> > I don't own a Canon 5D (I wish I did, but I am waiting to see what
> > comes from Big Red at PMA next year), but
> > I was using a friend's 5D; shooting photos with of him taking off in
> > the '64 Cessna 172 he had just bought. On my way
> > back from the runway, I came across this "product" sitting next to a
> > private hangar. Couldn't help
> > but take a grab shot, as I have a bit of a thing for product and
> > commercial photography.
> >
> > Nothing fancy, but it shows off the image quality of the 5D nicely.
> >
> > Shot at IS0 200 with a C*n*n 17-40/4 L, one of my favorite lenses. It
> > sure looks nice on my Samsung 215TW, too! ;-)
> >
> > http://photos.imageevent.com/puma_cat/commercialandstudiophotography/
> > PorscheCarreraWebSJS.jpg
> >
> > -Stephen.

> > List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> > List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

>List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
>List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

It's Hotmail's 10th Birthday! Come and play Pass the Parcel
http://www.msnpasstheparcel.com