[OM] Re: More photos

Subject: [OM] Re: More photos
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 09:33:13 -0500
Correct me if I'm wrong but I viewed the horse as a chalk drawing which
meant the original would have had a rather flat look.  That's why I
preferred your original to Moose's jazzed up version.  But if you tell
me that is was a painting and Moose's looks more like the original then
I'll change my view.  Just my particular bias to keep things looking
more or less like real life... except, of course, beautiful, young 60
year olds who want to look a few years younger.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt