[OM] Re: My proposed database fields

Subject: [OM] Re: My proposed database fields
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 23:16:42 +0000
PS But, once the database is created, to add more fields would require
restructuring the database - so it's better to have too many than not
enough.
Allan

Firstly, much of that data can be extracted from the EXIF data (where
present) - and just because there is a field, it doesn't mean that its
required to be filled in - I can leave half the fields,say, blank - np.
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -

>From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
>To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [OM] Re: My proposed database fields
>Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 14:16:45 -0700
>

>It's a lot of data to enter for every image. /jmac

Windows Live? Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free!