[OM] PTLens image adjusting software

Subject: [OM] PTLens image adjusting software
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 20:39:39 -0400

www.JohnHudsonPhoto.com/Temp/Images/JC100532.jpg

is a shot I took late this afternoon at Blue Rocks, Nova Scotia, a fishing
community about an hour west of Halifax. The shot was taken with a 7-14 zoom
on an E-500 at 7mm. I was standing on the hand rail.

My question is whether the visual distortion of the wooden pathway and hand
rails and that of the jetty at the extreme left could likely be righted with
the PTLens software which has been discussed on the list of late.

I have worked through the samples on the PTLens web site but none was as
extremely distorted as that of my photo.

John Hudson