[OM] Re: My proposed database fields

Subject: [OM] Re: My proposed database fields
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 04:18:30 +0000
Good idea - one can then give the coords to a G**gle Earth (or whatever)
user and they can take a look see to some extent.
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -

>From: Manuel Viet <oly@xxxxxxxxxx>
>To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [OM] Re: My proposed database fields

Windows Live? Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free!