[OM] Re: PTLens image adjusting software

Subject: [OM] Re: PTLens image adjusting software
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 20:50:06 -0800
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Moose's looks better.  He did a stronger perspective correction than mine.

Looks like you tried to maintain some of the super wide look of the
original. Not a bad idea in some ways.

But you know me, once I get that forefoot on the slider, Katie bar the
door! :-)

Actually, I didn't go quite all the way. If you look at the verticals at
the edge, they still lean a little bit toward the center. I thought the
overall image looked normal enough, but didn't want to lose more of it.

I meant to mention when I posted my version that a quick and dirty way
to minimize ultra-wide distortion in landscapes without tripod and level
is simply to keep the horizon level and vertically centered in the frame.

Moose