[OM] Re: My proposed database fields

Subject: [OM] Re: My proposed database fields
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 14:23:00 +0000
PS Sometimes I still work with just files of bytes and use pure binary
access (which is cool as one can put any kind of weird structuring that you
want on it - you don't even have to structure it. You dont even need fixed
field or record sizes and can access it using straightforward serial access
(a lot of reading) or all kinds of forward and backward pointing links
(pointers) - but for this project, the Access Jet engine is perfectly
adequate!
Allan

Yeah databases are cool and addictive!
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -