[OM] Problem with the Shutter OM1

Subject: [OM] Problem with the Shutter OM1
From: José Adolfo Segura md <jafsc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 09:35:37 -0500
Hi List! I don't write frequently here  (I must translate each time , and
tired me) but I follow conversations and post to the TOPE's
My problem is with one of my OM-1, unhappily the shutter is blocked...I put
the film, and without take off the cap, I shot the first shot instantanely
the shutter was blocked. Could any body give me orientation  about cause?
And solution? Is possible doing that at home or I must send for repair?
Thanks !
JAS

' La vida es solo una ilusion sobre el oceano' (JAS,1995)