[OM] Re: sr44.com

Subject: [OM] Re: sr44.com
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 14:13:37 -0500
Doh!

Wonder if this site is abandoned?  Or if the owner is otherwise occupied . . .?

I bet the PP charge is automated.  A human may not even know you place
the order.

A number of years ago, an on-line dealer I know suddenly started to
catch a lot of flack for not shipping orders and ignoring email.  I
was surprised as he is normally very professional.  I emailed him
directly and he later replied that he had had a major health crises
that prevented him from doing anything let alone running his business.
 He eventually recovered and made amends to a number of people.

That's one of the downsides to running a one-person business via the
Web -- it that person can't follow through for a time and can't
publicize that fact via their site, customers get upset.  Probably
good to have a back-up plan.

FWIW/ScottGee1