[OM] List etiquette for replies

Subject: [OM] List etiquette for replies
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 15:15:21 -0500
Not to nag, but I will . . .   ;o)

When we reply to messages, it's a good idea to delete anything from
the previous messages that does not apply to the response.

This includes the text that is automatically appended by our email
providers and the OM list itself.

While we're at it . . .

Paragraphs are easier and more likely to be read than solid blocks of
text.  It's as easy as hitting the 'Enter' key twice at the end of a
thought.

And yes, I know I'm occasionally guilty of breaking the "delete it"
rule.  Does it help if I cuss after realizing I made the mistake?

TIA!/Scott