[OM] Re: Update: E-330 from Adorama

Subject: [OM] Re: Update: E-330 from Adorama
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 14:20:46 -0800 (PST)
Joel (Hula) Wilcox wrote:
> In terms of handling and build quality, it reminds me of a
> slightly bigger C-8080 in form factor and materials.  That's a
> comforting feeling to me.

Considering that the C-8080 is a well-built camera, that's a
comforting observation.  I'm not one for "plastic" cameras, but
I have to admit that my thinly-magnesium-clad A1 has pretty well
held up to most everything I've thrown at it.  However, I've
been a whole lot more careful with it than I have the E-1. The
E-1 has been a great "beater" camera.

BTW, the sensor in the A1 finally croaked.  Time to send it off
to Sony for the CCD recall/replacement.

How long till the aroma of flowers will be in the air?

AG

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com