[OM] Re: Update: E-330 from Adorama

Subject: [OM] Re: Update: E-330 from Adorama
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:07:07 -0600
No, it has a USNA (United States/North America) warranty, lists the NY
repair facility as well as three other USA repair facilities and three
in HM's dominion to the north.  The warranty is honored world-wide.
That will probably cover my travel plans. ;^)

According to dpreview, the zoom goes natively to 8x and the rest of
the way out to 14x is dependent upon a .jpg capture.  At 10x is still
very useful.  At 14x a little imagination helps out.  Perhaps it's the
same on your E-500?

Joel W.