[OM] Re: PTLens image adjusting software

Subject: [OM] Re: PTLens image adjusting software
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 20:06:02 -0500
 Beautiful restoration, Chuck.
I think you mentioned this book before---I think it's time to order.
Mike

Moose may be a wizard but I'm not.  I only know enough to get by on my
bread and butter which is retouching and (once in a while) restoring
pictures of (mostly) people.  Here's a restoration job, for example:
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/restoration.php>  The entire photo looked
almost as bad as this guy's face.  But it was very important to the
client since it was the only existing photo of her grandparents.

Some PhotoShop techniques I have learned from local friends, from Moose
and others on this and other fora and from Katrin Eismann.
AOL Mail and more.