[OM] Re: (OM) Re: [Photo] Two portraits

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) Re: [Photo] Two portraits
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 06:08:08 -0500
Yes, now that you've cranked up the saturation I can see subtle shades
that are not gray.  But apart from the clone tool artifacts I don't see
anything that I would describe as "banding".  If I crank the saturation
high enough the limitation of 8 bit colors and JPEG encoding starts to
show itself as blocky, squarish patches of color without smooth transitions.

Again, apart from the cloning artifacts I don't see anything I would
consider objectionable.

Chuck Norcutt