[OM] Notes from the road/Zion NP

Subject: [OM] Notes from the road/Zion NP
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 09:49:30 EST
I had posted an inquiry about what to see a Zion, if time was short.   I'm
now about 2500 miles into a 4000 mile road trip and spent about 5 hours in
Zion
NP yesterday. WOW!  Wish I'd had more time.  Another day, I  will.  It has
been an eventful trip so far. The Suburban is loaded down  with the better part
of a darkroom that I picked up on the west coast.  I  love my digital and
"wet" still lives. My daughter had a baby girl on the 8th,  whom I will get a
chance to meet later today, when the fog lifts and I-70 clears  between Grand
Junction and Golden. I'll stop there for a few days and will  really have the
time
to get down to some serious leisurely paced  photography.  You know, scenic
Colorado in the winter time . . . and yes,  Ms. Allie. I'll also get to see my
bride, who has been in Colorado for 10  days and get her home for Christmas.
<{8^)  Bill  Barber