[OM] Re: aperture and lightroom - sorry mac users only

Subject: [OM] Re: aperture and lightroom - sorry mac users only
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 22:45:32 +0000
I decided on Aperture after all, and not wait for LightRoom  It has a
less cluttered desktop than LR and I really like the output options.
It is also quite speedy on both my MacBook (Core Duo) and iMac (Core
2 Duo).  I should have liked it to have some of the features of
LightRoom, such as holding down the Alt key while dragging Exposure
and Shadows to show the blown highlights or blocked-up shadows, but
it is  possible that they are in there somewhere ...

Thanks for the prompt, Ian.

Chris