[OM] Re: [photo] berkshire hill fog

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] berkshire hill fog
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 08:10:00 +0000
Richard,  this is my 3rd reply, but I thought that I would mention
that I think that the underlining of "Richard Lovison" is
superfluous, for 2 reasons:  the underlining of words or lines has
been taken over by hyperlinks on the Internet; it distracts from the
elegance of the text; and (3 reasons ;-)) it is double-emphasis as
you have large, bold type already.

But if your response were something like, "it's my style and I like
it" I should have to accept your superior artistic judgement ... :-)

Chris