[OM] Re: aperture and lightroom - sorry mac users only

Subject: [OM] Re: aperture and lightroom - sorry mac users only
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:13:26 +0100
unfortunately it not only sounds like it, but I am not shooting much
digital at the moment as I am using up my stocks of kodachrome, I will
try the new portra next in an attempt to persuade myself that I don't
need a 5D just yet.  I will commit soon though as its a pain having to
rotate etc especially when I have 10000 or so pics. Now though I have
decided that it is quicker to do a cull in iview and then reimport into
my choosen app.

As for the aperture import it will take several hours I was averaging 21
ORF pics a minute on the core2duo, but once they are in the library it
runs well.