[OM] Re: List etiquette for replies

Subject: [OM] Re: List etiquette for replies
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 10:54:26 -0500
Well, this thread took and unexpected and interesting turn!

My primary intent in posting the original subject was to ask people to
delete extraneous text.  This was spurred by encountering a full
screen of signatures and OM boilerplate at the end of a single
message.

Never intended to establish any "rules", but asking the group to keep
it clean.  ;o)

Probably time to change the subject line on this one . . .

ScottGee1

On 12/13/06, Manuel Viet <oly@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Le mercredi 13 Décembre 2006 15:32, Chris Barker a écrit:
> > Well, what a surprise, Manuel!  Thanks for letting me know.  "Brave"
> > was one of those adjectives, I seem to remember, that had dual
> > meaning depending on its postion relative to the noun -- before or
> > after.  But for the change to be that drastic, eh?
>
> You're perfectly right, but firstly,
SNIP!