[OM] Re: aperture and lightroom - sorry mac users only

Subject: [OM] Re: aperture and lightroom - sorry mac users only
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 08:04:37 -0800 (PST)
> inability of different applications to pick up and apply the
> adjustment tags from another application.

Hmm.  And we get so hung up over "proprietary" formats, ie
Nikon's encripted WB in the NEF files.  Aren't we just trading
one proprietary format for another?  Isn't this all a goal to
get us to center in on one vender (Apple or Adobe) for all
software?

> flummoxed by the possibility of the added complexity of
> keeping track of the little adjustment files.

I am a bit bugged with Lightroom in that it doesn't really
handly multiple adjustment files well.  I like having multiple
interpretations of a single image and it assumes a different
workflow methodology.

AG

http://new.mail.yahoo.com