[OM] Re: List etiquette for replies

Subject: [OM] Re: List etiquette for replies
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 10:04:53 -0700
Awwwww go ahead and blame us anyway. We get blamed for everything else these
days and some here think we pay for most of the fixes. Life is so
tough........

Speaking of weird language, some friends of mine from England have relatives
who speak Geordie. Their new US grandson was named Geordie. What do you
suppose that name might portend for him?

/jmac