[OM] Re: scratch line on digital image

Subject: [OM] Re: scratch line on digital image
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 20:20:18 -0500
The form I use for display and/or print does not imply the form I used
for editing (PSD mostly).  Nor does it imply that my final JPEGs are
stored with anything other than the highest quality level.  I don't know
about yours but my JPEGs don't display compression artifacts or other
oddities.

Actually, if the truth be known, it takes a lot of saving, loading and
resaving before there is any degradation visible on a print for a high
quality level JPEG.

Chuck Norcutt