[OM] Re: E-330 transition for an E-1 guy

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330 transition for an E-1 guy
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 21:06:40 -0600
It's a very cool feature. It's going to make some knee-level
photography a lot more tolerable.  Having the LCD on the C-8080 was
the only thing that made macro possible with that camera, and I got
the feeling from that experience that something similiar would be a
huge convenience on an SLR.  Oops, sorry if I'm starting to sound like
your nemesis!

Explain what you mean by "old school" in this instance, if you please.

Joel W.